The British Dragonfly Society (BDS) welcomes companies and organisations, that share our vision and objectives, as corporate members. As corporate members you will receive all of the benefits of individual members as well as specific recognition as a corporate member. Corporate membership costs £100 per year.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Dragonfly News – our magazine for members twice per year – where you will be mentioned.
- Journal of the British Dragonfly Society.
- Your company/organization will be mentioned in the BDS Annual Review & Report.
- Representative(s) attend our Member’s Day & Annual Recorder’s Day.
- Knowledge and satisfaction that your business is helping to conserve dragonflies, damselflies and their wetland habitats.
If you would like to become a corporate member please contact ku.gr1571347542o.sei1571347542lfnog1571347542ard-h1571347542sitir1571347542b@pih1571347542srebm1571347542em1571347542.
If you would like to discuss becoming involved with specific projects or wider funding opportunities please contact ku.gr1571347542o.sei1571347542lfnog1571347542ard-h1571347542sitir1571347542b@rer1571347542usaer1571347542t1571347542.