- Brown hawker
- Brown hawker resting in my garden summer house in Old Catton, Norwich. I have photographed it on my tablet
- Golden ringed dragonfly spotted
- Spotted in hedgerow west of Abbotstone (nr Alresford) along the Ox Drove Way this morning. Very impressive as not aware I've seen one before. Even stayed still for a photo
- First for Pembrokeshire ?
- Small Red-eyed Damselfly. 2 males on floating algae mats on flooded old quarry site near West Williamston.Watched at close range 4.20pm to 5.20 pm.Sunny 25c ,slight southerly breeze. Also Emperors,Common...
- Thameside Nature Park.
- Black tailed skimmer- 1 male. Brown hawker- many.
- Passing Through
- Today a male Banded Damoiselle stopped to take a break on my Yellow Flag Iris.
- Emperor dragon fly
- leicester in my back garden.
- Beautiful Demoiselle Kingsbridge, Devon
- Beautiful Demoiselle seen in Kingsbridge, next to stream.
- White-legged damselfly in Bristol Park.
- White-legged damselflies at the lake in Stoke Park, Bristol.
- Dragons in Nottingham
- Attenborough nature Reserve Common blue damselfly Blue tailed damselfly Branded demoiselle ie also a female demoiselle bronze colour abdomen thorax and head white legs may be newly emerged? Emperor dragonfly...
What's Happening Near You
Stay up-to-date with dragonflies in your area.
Click a region of the map to see events, sightings and other information below.
Latest News & Tweets
Help support our research and conservation work by shopping with us.
Need a hand identifying a dragonfly? Find it using our nifty help page.