Join us at these FREE event days where we will have:
– Information about dragonflies
– Dragonfly related craft activities
– Pond dipping sessions throughout the day in Queen Elizabeth Park (5-10 min walk from Wyndham Park Visitor Centre)
– A face in the hole board where you can take photos of you as a Dragonfly
– Microscope set up to show you pond creatures up close
Please pop by anytime between 10.00am and 4.00pm each day to join in the fun! Everyone welcome! 🙂
Turn up on the day and join in! All welcome :)
Free parking at Wyndham Park, toilets and all ability access. Craft activities and information stands will be at the Visitor Centre.
The pond where we will do pond dipping sessions is a 10 minute walk from the visitor centre and the route to it may not be all ability accessible in places. Please contact the Wyndham Park team directly if you require more information about access.
There are several ways to report a Dragonfly sighting.
Report a casual sighting or visit to a site, for the benefit of others who might wish to know what’s flying at the moment. These sightings are not vetted and are not automatically treated as scientific records.